Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"The Retirement Miracle" Notes & Quotes

I am excitedly reading this book not due to how distress these facts are, but because I am amazed at how much of an opportunity I need to share this with people. I know my popular reads are Finance & Personal Growth based, but what I get from these books is far more than what I would get from a fiction.

Quoted: "Yet, the self-proclaimed investment gurus would tell you to just hold on. Ride it out. Take on a little more water. Yes, your ship may be sinking, but traditional wisdom says that all captains must go down with their ship.

By the way,who came up with that brilliant idea? I can guarantee it was not the captain; rather, it was likely a passenger who wanted a spot in the last remaining lifeboat."


I chuckled to that comment as this book brings sarcasm to reality due to all the non-intelligent decisions that's been made in the economy. Even with all the alarms going off in today's economy, people still are latching on to what they know best that got them into the worst. You just don't know what you do not know. (Double Negative I know)

Whatever you do, take a look at "The Retirement Miracle" by Patrick Kelly.
You'll be glad that you did.

2 comments:

  1. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. See the link below for more info.


    #miracle
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great information on this post and all the details are in this post is awesome.
    Click Here : 2006 Cat 140H (616) w/10365 Hrs For Sale at $98k

    ReplyDelete